Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My furnace is broke, I am cranky, I had to have road rage on the way to work.

My furnace is broke, I am cranky, I had to have road rage on the way to work. All of that is pretty sad especially the road rage incident as I only live 2 miles from my job. People just do not have common courtesy these days or, I might add, patience. Yesterday I had a woman riding my tail through my subdivision, and when I stopped at the stop sign she actually threw her hands up in the air in disgust. I rounded the corner and rather than have her potentially rear end me I pulled over so she could pass me. She zoomed passed and stopped about 25 yards in front of me. The the heck? She apparently was late getting her kid to the bus stop and that became everyone's problem.
Today someone pulled right out in front of me, again in the hood. Are you in that big of a hurry that you would take the chance that I see you and will slow down? Are your kids not in the car?
I don't understand. Maybe I am just getting old and less tolerant.

My furnace is broke.
I can't say much more than that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that your furnace broke down, especially during that time of year. It can be difficult to fix problems with it if you don't know what you're doing. By going online, you can find troubleshooting tutorials to help you fix it on your own. If you don't feel confident doing that, you can always call someone to come check it out. http://www.sullivanservice.com/furnace-and-boiler-repairs

    ReplyDelete