Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm not even awake yet

I am not even awake yet....but Molly Crybaby Messy Paws finally pulled me up and out of bed by resting her chin on my half exposed head until I gave in and roused myself to serve them.  I live to serve them of course. They let me live in their house. My cats........Kitty Carlisle and Molly.  I love them so much but absolutely hate their need for kitty litter. Cats named this product appropriately when some wise acre cat didn't like leaving their leavings in ashes, as it caused them to dirty their paws.  One cat thought that sand was a good idea but determined they could not hold enough in their paws to distribute evenly throughout the house. 

One day one of the wiser felines happened upon clay. Perfect! "Look how much I can hold in my paws and still walk, making it possible to release the clay and litter the entire house with it."
Kitty Litter was born.

Did I mention that I love my cats?
 I read about many RVers who have their kitties with them full time. While I love my kitties and that seems perfect to me, I do not have a desire to maintain their littering of litter in an RV. I am not sure what the solution is. They are elderly, but I am sure they have several good years left in them. I have tried other forms of kitty litter that they hate and that creates another problem.
Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment